Cheat sheet for the perfect curls!
Let’s face it, not all hair should to be treated equally. Curls are luscious when treated right and something crazy when they aren’t. Here’s a little styling cheat sheet to help you have the best hair on the block!
- Wet Hair
- If tangled apply Conditioner and de-tangle by finger combing
- Apply Cleanser to scalp, scrub/exfoliate scalp thoroughly
- Rinse completely
- Apply more Conditioner to ends and finger comb using the “Grid” technique
- Rinse/wet a little, NO MORE FINGER COMBING
- Flip hair over & shake head, leave hair VERY wet REMEMBER…… THE WETTER THE BETTER!!!!!!!!
- Add Styling Product of choice into hands and squeeze into dripping wet hair (scoop hair from ends to scalp and squeeze gently)
- Take a non-fuzzy towel or t-shirt and while upside down scrunch well all over
- Flip hair back up gently and let curls fall into place (gently put curls into place if they need help using double prong clips for height)
- the less you touch the hair while it is drying the better!!!
- Mist-er Right/Hair Revitalizer/Spray oils on dry hair and scrunch to freshen up curls